Today's Snow Report
Weather updated: 3/24/17 at 6:10 AM.
Hours: OPEN Friday - Monday. 9:30am - 4pm, with the bar open until 6pm. Last day is April 2nd.
Special Events: Teton Pass Pond Skim and Cosutme Party on April 1st. Live music by the Crawford Bros. Band at 3 PM!
View events page.
Mountain Status: OPEN
- New Snow
- Base area: 0"
- Top Lift Shack: 0"
- Snow Depth
- Mid-Way: 60"
- No-Name: 68"
- Snow Conditions: Packed Powder, Groomed
- Temperature at Base Area (Farenheit): 25
- Wind: Calm
- Current Weather Conditions: Clear
- Road Conditions: Slushy in spots. Drive carefully.
- National Weather forecast: Click Here
- Snowforecast.com: Click here
- New Snow overnight: 0"
- New Snow last 24 hrs: 0"
- New Snow last 48 hrs: 0"
- New Snow last 4 days: 0"
- Number of Trails Open (out of 43): 43
- Percent of Mountain Open: 100%
- Main Chairlift: OPEN
- No-Name Platter Lift: OPEN Saturday, Sunday. Hiking allowed other days
- Magic Carpet Conveyer Lift: OPEN
- Ski School: OPEN
- Ski Rentals: OPEN
- Restaurant and Bar: OPEN