Today's Snow Report
Weather updated: 4/15/17 at 7:20 AM.
Hours: OPEN for one final day - April 15th! Lift runs from 9:30 AM - 4 PM
Special Events: Thanks for a great 2016 - 2017 season!
View events page.
Mountain Status: OPEN for one day only - April 15th!
- New Snow
- Base area: 2"
- Top Lift Shack: 2"
- Snow Depth
- Mid-Way: 57"
- No-Name: 59"
- Snow Conditions: Spring-like powder and groomed
- Temperature at Base Area (Farenheit): 25
- Wind: Gusts 5 - 15 MPH
- Current Weather Conditions: Snowing
- Road Conditions: Dry
- National Weather forecast: Click Here
- Snowforecast.com: Click here
- New Snow overnight: 2"
- New Snow last 24 hrs: 2"
- New Snow last 48 hrs: 5"
- New Snow last 4 days: 5"
- Number of Trails Open (out of 43): 43
- Percent of Mountain Open: 100%
- Main Chairlift: OPEN
- No-Name Platter Lift: OPEN to hikers
- Magic Carpet Conveyer Lift: OPEN
- Ski School: CLOSED
- Ski Rentals: OPEN
- Restaurant and Bar: BAR open, restaurant CLOSED